The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday plans

Go down 
+6
CoreyW
jscraps4u
imapaperlover
alteredego
Shana
kimmie121671
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kimmie121671

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:14 pm

its hump day! Wooohooooo I have laundry and the vacuum is calling my name! Other than that i plan to catch up on my dvr'd shows and relaxing
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 pm

busy day for me with work and church...don't get home until bedtime
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
alteredego

alteredego

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:48 pm

things are slow today....which is good
Back to top Go down
http://alteredego-mividaloca.blogspot.com/
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:38 pm

i am making more ornaments and working a little. tons to pack up for my retreat! .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
jscraps4u

jscraps4u

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:46 pm

I ran errands this morning, volunteering at school for a little bit this afternoon, and trying to scrap with a crabby toddler...Not a good combo! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpaluga.blogspot.com
CoreyW

CoreyW

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:30 pm

good,late morning!

I went to dd's conference this AM, doing laundry, and now I need to scrap - have a dt page to do then some challenges from here are calling my name!
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:12 am

slept in...perhaps lunch with friends...watching Dr. Who and scrapbooking this afternoon. cherry
Back to top Go down
wendipooh13

wendipooh13

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:22 am

Hello....

Just at work, I work half days.. then hoping to get a gym workout in, and then DD has dance class later.. dinner is already taken care of tonight and hope to be crafty.. it's been awhile so I could use it
Back to top Go down
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:16 am

Well I had a lot of stuff to do to get ready for my friend's baby shower I'm throwing her this weekend, but unfortunately had to go to Kyleigh's school for a meeting with the principal. Mind you she is only in Pre-K! Apparently Kyleigh smacked a little boy across the face because he told her she was pretty. Then when I went this afternoon to pick her up, her teacher informed me that she pinched the same child because he was on her mat during rest time. So I in turn asked the teacher to please keep them separated. The principal told Kyleigh that he was complimenting her, Kyleigh said that she didn't want a compliment and everyone tells her she's pretty so why does she have to listen to him. OMG I really don't know what I"m going to do with this girl!
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:39 am

Goodness! Sounds like you have your hands full there! Hopefully she'll grow out of that! affraid
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 am

Wednesday plans Wednesday9

Hello all... just getting settled after work here. Smile

Can't wait for Cougar Town and Eastwick tonight, loving these new shows lots! Gonna blog some stuff and have some laundry to fold. Hoping that I can get at least a little scrapping done tonight. Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Wednesday plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday plans   Wednesday plans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday plans
Page 1 of 1