The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

Weekend update Empty
PostSubject: Weekend update   Weekend update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

so what has everyone been up to this weekend? I actually got 4 layouts and a card done. Some new uploads in my personal gallery if you want to take a look. I changed up my blog, made it more summery. And added a few lo's etc there. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I am leaving tomorrow for Austin, hope to get some scrapping d one while at my brothers. We will see. We are taking the kids to San Antonio on Tues/Wed. to Fiesta Texas so I know I will not be on or scrappping those days. See you later in the week. Chow./
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

Weekend update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend update   Weekend update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:18 am

Saturday morning I went to our town's Maxwell Street Days (huge rummage), came home and played online for a bit, went to my sister's house, went tailgating then to a baseball game. Afterwards went back to my sister's for a little bit. (It was the 3rd Annual Dums Brewers Game--my dad's side of the family all get together.) Yesterday I hung outside for a while, then went to the farm for like an hour. It rained when we came home, so I watched Saturday's US/England World Cup game. Then just kind of took it easy all night. Was gonna read but chatted online with a friend instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
lostinadream

lostinadream

Weekend update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend update   Weekend update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 pm

My weekend was pretty lazy, just scrapping, travel planning (almost done with that!), and reading.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Weekend update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend update   Weekend update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Busy weekend here & NO scrapping happened! Sad I had to work Saturday, then ran a few errands, came home & was quite lazy until bed. Embarassed

Sunday I went to a baby shower for most of the day (helped with the set-up & clean-up) then came home, did a few things around the house & fell asleep early.

I haven't scrapped since THURSDAY! affraid I'm hoping to get some things done today!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend update   Weekend update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend update
Page 1 of 1