The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/21 Scrapping while on vacation?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostinadream

lostinadream

6/21 Scrapping while on vacation? Empty
PostSubject: 6/21 Scrapping while on vacation?   6/21 Scrapping while on vacation? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Anyone ever scrap while on vacation? I'm meeting up with a friend who was on a design team with me, who lives not far from my sister... she wants to scrapbook of course. So, I have to bring some scrappy stuff with me. We will be scrapbook AT a store, so I'm not going to bring too much. Just my basic tools and maybe one kit. Smile If you were going to scrap on vacation what would you bring?
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: 6/21 Scrapping while on vacation?   6/21 Scrapping while on vacation? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:27 am

I would if someone was there to scrap with me and my kids were entertained. I have taken my stuff many times and not done anything. Next week we will camp all week and I will probably be by myself at night (my dh is not staying) so I will more than likely take some things with me. I am a night owl and can see myself being board.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: 6/21 Scrapping while on vacation?   6/21 Scrapping while on vacation? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 am

turns out I'm not packing scrap stuff, as my friend is going to be unable to meet up... but hey more room in my suitcase for stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/21 Scrapping while on vacation?   6/21 Scrapping while on vacation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6/21 Scrapping while on vacation?
Page 1 of 1