The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How much is too Much????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kimmie121671

PostSubject: How much is too Much????   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:41 pm

i just realized that i really have way too much stuff for my space. I mean i didnt just realize it but i have so much stuff and it seems the more i scrap the more i have...kwim? And i dont shop often.....and i do a lot of sharing......my goal is to buckle down and use a lot of what i have...how about you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:11 pm

I am in your boat....do you see me? I'm back here under all the paper. There was some glue under here and now I am stuck to some bling and I think I found the glitter. HA!
really and truly....I have so much stuff I don't need to shop,but that is habit and I love everything sooooooooo I am trying to detox. I don't usually buy paper. I have gotten better about it,but yesterday they marked some BG packs down at my work,Hobby Lobby, and I bought 3! old,new who knows,but BG is cool. I am obsessed with organization stuff too. I have got issues, I know,but the way I see it......my family is well, kids and hubby taken care of, roof ,car, love and I am not drunk or sleeping around-so I chose the lesser of two evils. When I die,someone better look at all my books....page by page or I am haunting them! lol Have a great day! queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
kimmie121671

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 am

imapaperlover wrote:
I am in your boat....do you see me? I'm back here under all the paper. There was some glue under here and now I am stuck to some bling and I think I found the glitter. HA!
really and truly....I have so much stuff I don't need to shop,but that is habit and I love everything sooooooooo I am trying to detox. I don't usually buy paper. I have gotten better about it,but yesterday they marked some BG packs down at my work,Hobby Lobby, and I bought 3! old,new who knows,but BG is cool. I am obsessed with organization stuff too. I have got issues, I know,but the way I see it......my family is well, kids and hubby taken care of, roof ,car, love and I am not drunk or sleeping around-so I chose the lesser of two evils. When I die,someone better look at all my books....page by page or I am haunting them! lol Have a great day! queen

i buy too if its on clearance! i have a fetish with stamps, and i hardly use them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 am

I hear ya. I have a ton of stuff and just keep buying more! I can't resist the brand new products, or a sale...it's bad! I really need to uncover my scrap table.

This summer I went through and took a lot of stuff I don't use anymore to school for my students to use. They're really enjoying making scrapbook journals, but now that corner of my classroom looks like my scrapbook room- a big mess!! At least there I can blame it on the kids!

I need to clean my room and take some more stuff to school. scratch

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss."
~Rent

# of March Challenges Completed: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmconniew

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 am

Well at least we are all in the same boat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jscraps4u

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 am

Paperlover! I sooo hear you!!!!! I probably don't need to buy anything but adhesive for years. But I love to shop and see the new stuff. I am desperately trying to cut back. In fact, I did not purchase a kit this month from my favortie kit club. It was hard...but I have to draw the line somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jpaluga.blogspot.com
Alecia

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:50 am

Ditto all that!! I begin to think that I like collecting the supplies just about as much as I like to use them!! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
Shana
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:58 am

never too much stash for me.... lol!

Maybe we should start a USE YOUR STASH challenge in NOV.? Anyone game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Alecia

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:04 am

Sounds good to me!! I also love Recipe Challenges, to where you have a list of specific items you HAVE to use. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
thynner

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:56 am

I am a paper collector! I have an addiction to paper. I have pizza boxes full, three shelves in a closet full and about 5-6 Cropper Hoppers full. The insane thing is that I go throught it twice a year and donate to the girls school and yet it still piles up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thynner5.blogspot.com
imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:17 am

I am up for use your stash cause i am starting tomorrow at my retreat....i am taking the house.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
pictures2pages

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:12 pm

I agree have tons of supplies!!! But I LOVE it all!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steph

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:21 pm

I TOTALLY know what you mean!! I have loads of old stuff that I haven't used up...I really need to!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scrappin_in_AK

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 am

I have a limited amount of space and storage. I reuse to make room for any extra so I really, really try to use up stuff before buying more- I think I'm losing headway though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rachael

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:38 am

this is funny, I just cleared out my scrap room completely and started over. we just moved into this house and everything just kind of got crammed into my room. So we emptied and arranged correctly today, still have to put all of my stuff in order. But at least the furniture is right! I don't have NEARLY as much as I thought! I guess that's good right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartiC

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:10 am

I'm definitely in the same boat. But I have "buckled down" too and have been using more of that I have rather than buying new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wendipooh13

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 am

MartiC wrote:
I'm definitely in the same boat. But I have "buckled down" too and have been using more of that I have rather than buying new.

I have realllly been trying to do that too. I have WAY more than I need but there is just sooo much dang cute stuff out there.. how do I resist!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is too Much????   

Back to top Go down

How much is too Much????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scrapbook Get-Away :: All that's Scrappy :: Scrappy Chat-
Jump to: