The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk Empty
PostSubject: 8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk   8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm

This is something I've had to remember a lot lately...

"A True Home - A roof to keep out the rain. Four walls to keep out the wind. Floors to keep out the cold. Yes, but home is more than that. It is the laugh of a baby, the song of a mother, the strength of a father. Warmth of loving hearts, light from happy eyes, kindness, loyalty, comradeship. Home is first school...for the young ones where they learn what is right, what is good, and what is kind. Where they go for comfort when they are hurt or sick. Where joy is shared and sorrow eased. Where fathers and mothers are respected and loved. Where children are wanted. Where the simplest food is good enough for kings because it is earned. Where money is not so important as loving-kindness. Where even the teakettle sings from happiness. That is home."

Author: Ernestine Schumann-Heink
Back to top Go down
DawnHopkins

DawnHopkins

8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk   8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 pm

That is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommysboys.blogspot.com

8/10/10 ~ A True Home - Ernestine Schumann-Henk
Page 1 of 1