The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you have a minute...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

If you have a minute... Empty
PostSubject: If you have a minute...   If you have a minute... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:30 pm

... please send up a little prayer for my husband! It looks like he has an interview next Wednesday (8/25) for a full-time job! He hasn't had steady work for over 2 years, and this would be a huge blessing for us! It's not his ideal job, but it would be a steady pay check, benefits & would still allow him to finish school & get his treaching degree! Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
DawnHopkins

DawnHopkins

PostSubject: Re: If you have a minute...   If you have a minute... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

I'll be praying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommysboys.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: If you have a minute...   If you have a minute... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:50 am

Will do! BIG HUGS AND GOOD LUCK TOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have a minute...   If you have a minute... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you have a minute...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scrapbook Get-Away :: Not So Scrappy :: Just to Get-Away chit chat-
Jump to: