The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would anyone be interested in...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Would anyone be interested in... Empty
PostSubject: Would anyone be interested in...   Would anyone be interested in... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 am

... purchasing some old sets of Stampin' Up stamps? I can only assume these are retired sets. Let me know and I'll come up with a lits! Smile
Back to top Go down
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in...   Would anyone be interested in... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:13 am

Maybe....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in...   Would anyone be interested in... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 pm

scrlvr78 wrote:
Maybe....

lol! Well, let me work on getting some pics of the sets I want to sell. I've had a lot of these sets for years, and I'm ready for something new. Smile
Back to top Go down
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in...   Would anyone be interested in... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:52 am

Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anyone be interested in...   Would anyone be interested in... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scrapbook Get-Away :: Not So Scrappy :: For Sale or Trade-
Jump to: