The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11/21 Where is everyone??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostinadream

lostinadream

11/21 Where is everyone?? Empty
PostSubject: 11/21 Where is everyone??   11/21 Where is everyone?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 am

I miss this place and you people. Where is everyone!?

I've had a sick dog (she had to have emergency surgery)+ fighting dogs this week (have to keep them separated until I can get the 2nd one fixed) so I've been busy/ exhausted. Last week I was out of town at a crop when they got into a huge brawl, now they can't even been in the same room or outside together! Plus they're putting in new windows at school so I had to move down the hall. Having visitors for Thanksgiving weekend so I have to get my house clean...at least there's only 2 days of school this week!

What have you all been up to?
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

11/21 Where is everyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/21 Where is everyone??   11/21 Where is everyone?? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:43 am

Mostly busy with kids' school projects, work, being sick (bleck!) and just everyday stuff. I check in here all the time, but see nothing new. Sad I'm concerned about Shana as well, but have no idea how to reach her to make sure all is ok. Sad Soooo... that's my life! lol!
Back to top Go down

11/21 Where is everyone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scrapbook Get-Away :: Not So Scrappy :: Question of the Day-
Jump to: