The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Monday Morning, All!

Go down 
+4
wendipooh13
CasieD
imapaperlover
Robin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Good Monday Morning, All! Empty
PostSubject: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Good Morning!

Well, it's back to work for me today... not looking forward to it today.

This afternoon I have some laundry to do and a bit of cleaning, but then I hope to work on a 6x6 baby album that a friend asked me to make for a gift. Smile

What's up with all of you today? Smile
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:52 pm

I've gotta clean up this mess of a garage room so i can get back to creating this wk....I was really inspired over the weekend! Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
CasieD

CasieD

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Morning ladies! What a Face

The kids are off to school here and I'm up with my coffee. Just a bit of laundry and cleaning today then off to meet a friend for lunch. It's my birthday today so I get to order pizza for DH to pick up after work!

Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://talloaksretreat.com
wendipooh13

wendipooh13

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:16 am

Hello...

back to work for me today.. not too crazy though, which is nice.. Have a few house things to do later, pull out the last of the flowers, get homework done with the kids, and put away some laundry.. Also need to hit the gym later too.
Back to top Go down
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:50 am

Happy birthday Casie!

Was at Art Links today. (That and ACAP whenever I mention them is like an adult day care for people with disabilities.) Then helped Mom outside going thru some Halloween decorations. Finished the LO I started yesterday. Tonight I'm going thru books, seeing if I want to read any and put the ones I don't up on swaptree.com.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:27 am

What kind of books do you like Danielle? Favorite authors?
I love mysteries myself. Smile Kathy Reichs and Jeffery Deaver are a couple of my faves.

I spent the day in my sweltering classroom with 19 kids. Ugh. it was so hot today...esp for October. They shut off our water 2 weeks ago so we have no AC in the classrooms. I think they assumed it was going to cool off. We did have some great lessons though- finding author's perspective/purpose in newspaper articles, and planning new houses for the 3 little pigs.
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:09 am

Had a busy day at school but that made it go that much faster. Then I went to WM to buy groceries while I waited on Lukas to finish football. The kids wanted Whataburger for supper so I didn't cook...good for me. I a m going to take a hot bath, some Advil and be back later.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:16 am

Happy Birthday Casie!! Very Happy

Hey ladies, just now getting a chance to check in. I'm so bummed... this board is the only site that I like to visit that I CAN'T get to at work. Sad Sad

Anyway, was a normal work day for me. Came home to do some chores, now just watching Gossip Girl and hanging out. Very Happy

Hope you all are having a wonderful evening!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:42 am

lostinadream wrote:
What kind of books do you like Danielle? Favorite authors?
I love mysteries myself. Smile Kathy Reichs and Jeffery Deaver are a couple of my faves.

I will pretty much read anything that grabs me. If the title sounds interesting, I'll read the description. If that sounds good, I read.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Monday Morning, All!   Good Monday Morning, All! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Monday Morning, All!
Page 1 of 1