The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday Chat!

Go down 
+4
Steph
Shana
imapaperlover
Robin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:11 pm

Good Morning!!

Today is one of my days off (my hours have been cut drastically, so I have more "days off") and I plan to work on some more of the challenges!! I made one big master list yesterday and pulled some ideas together. Smile I also have to photograph a couple of things I did manage to finish over the weekend and it looks like a nice, clear sunny day for that! sunny

What are you all up to today? Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Good Morning! I am just working today....8-5 , possibly 3-debating. I am purging,cleaning house and planning my weekend already. I am a planner at heart..I love to plan.....I am with you on the list...I did however, whip out quite a few this weekend. Always something to do, which is great! I love deadlines and to be challenged and I tell you what, I am whipping out pages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Robin

Robin

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:18 pm

I am loving the challenges also... We had to move recently, and it had been months since I was able to create... this is has been SO good for me! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 pm

aww, wish I had a day off. beautiful weather and I am wanting to scrap
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:16 am

Well Shana, mozy on up a chair and scrap by all means! wish i was at home scrappin' too,but i'm at lunch and inhaled it so i could come check ya'll out...have a good day and do atleast a page..
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Steph

Steph

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:45 am

Argh! Have had such a busy day...had so much to get done before I go away tomorrow for work...and still haven't finished doing everything. And I need to pack still!!
Back to top Go down
rachael

rachael

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:57 am

spent the day with my girlfriend emptying my scrap room! wow. I had to put up shelves and re-organize my furniture. I think it's a bigger mess now! We are off to the kids' school for the "pumpkin Shine" which is a halloween festival. Fun!
Back to top Go down
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 am

Was at Art Links today. Tonight I'll watch Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? and prolly read.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
Alecia

Alecia

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 am

Hey ladies, just getting a chance to check in. Was a crazy, busy day at work, then back home to do more laundry and packing for our New Orleans trip this weekend. Smile

Gonna just hang out between laundry loads, watch 90210 and Melrose Place, and get some RAKs I need to mail put together and packaged. Smile

Hope you all have a great evening!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:23 am

Today it finally got chilly. YAY!!
It's been in the high 80s-low 90s all week here... today it dropped to about 65. Smile
Tonight it's actually colder...I'd guess 40 something. I was sick of the head and ready for fall weather!

My kids were pretty decent today too, esp. for a Tuesday. Generally I loathe Tuesdays.
Tomorrow I have extra PE!!! WOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tuesday Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Chat!   Tuesday Chat! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Chat!
Page 1 of 1