The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!

Go down 
+3
Robin
Jan
blessedintexas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blessedintexas

blessedintexas

okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! Empty
PostSubject: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:12 am

So who is here today?

What r you doing?

Are you trying out for the DT?

What was the best part of your day?

Again I am looking forward to getting to you know ALL of you soon!!!
BiT
Back to top Go down
http://www.dianawillis.blogspot.com
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:25 am

i'm here!

it's been a busy day here. i cooked a late breakfast so dh would have something to eat before he left for work and then ds decides he wants bbq and rice for dinner so back to the kitchen i went - and i don't have a dishwasher!

nope, i'm not trying out for the design team but i wish all that applies good luck!

sitting down here in front of the "puter" is the best part of my day so far!

looking forward to getting to know you better too!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:01 am

I'm Here! Smile

We just finished up cleaning up after dinner.... Make your own pizza night! YUMMY! flower Now I'm checking in here & then I have to clean up my scrappy desk a bit before I can start anything new. Razz

Yes, I am trying out for the DT, but have had a string of bad luck with regards to that, so I'm trying not to get to excited. Smile

Best part of my day.... sleeping in late this morning! Sleep

Looking forward to getting to know you! Smile
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 am

So who is here today? KImmy is!!!!!!!!!

What r you doing? catching up on my internet stuff: email, twitter, msg boards, etc.

Are you trying out for the DT? YES! & crossing my fingers!!

What was the best part of your day? It's yet to come... Glee tonight at 8!! But of what's already happened... the kid who wrote in his homework excuse email assignment: "I'm sorry I didn't do my homework, but zombies ate me and took my paper." Ha!ha! Or when my dad came home from the cardiologist with a good report, no problems! Smile
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 am

i am here just fixing to read up, check the space,and then get crafty!

I sure did apply for the DT but we'll see.....and that just happened to be the best part of my day too let me tell you.I am silly and get all excited about it.

I am looking forward to getting to know you as well! if you need any kind of help with anything,ideas or opinions I am here! check out my blog and follow me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:10 am

Hi Diana. I am here. Took a quick nap thinking it would help with this headache but not so much. I am having a hard time concentration on scrapping with it. I was wondering what was going on with your internet...had a message bounced back...will send again. I need to get with you and Nadja before Sunday,
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
rachael

rachael

PostSubject: Re: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:16 am

I am here for a few. I need to get online and find a head scarf for my grandma. She is undergoing chemo right now and my aunt just sent out an email update and said she is starting to lose her hair. Grandma is 76 and still has a full head of thick black hair with only small amounts of grey. So it's really sad.
I am also working on laundry, ewwww. I did get some time in my scrap room for some DT projects I needed to get done. One for www.theeverydayscrapper.com where I am a CT member. I get to blog usually fridays, so go check it out. Just a forum and blog, no store or kit of anything. Just a new community of scrappers.
Other than that, we are having friends for supper tomorrow and I need to figure out what I am going to cook and pick up a bit.
We had about 3 1/2 inches of rain today so our road is flooded. we had a tornado warning up but none materialized. That's fantastic!
Hope everyone else had a great day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!   okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

okay, I finally got my DSL up and running again after a week...wooohoo!!!
Page 1 of 1