The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another HELLO from the state of Virginia

Go down 
+5
Muffy
Robin
lostinadream
imapaperlover
dlew03
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dlew03

Another HELLO from the state of Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:16 am

Hi gals!!! Just hopping over to join in on the fun..... I am married to a wonderful, hardworking, yet very impatient man. My son is 15 and will be eligible to get his Learner's Permit this upcoming December 1st......... oh gosh, gives me chills everytime that I even think about it!

As a family, our favorite things to do are go to movies; play boardgames and attend any local Christian concerts...... We're very lucky to be able to catch some awesome performers and bands since we're less than 10 minutes away from Liberty University.

I have been Scrappin' for around 4 years. It was something that I swore up and down that I wouldn't do and then a friend dragged me into it........ Some friend, lol! Other than spending most of my days fondling and smelling that "oh so wonderful" paper smell, I spend the rest of my time wading through the never ending stack of boxes from our recent move....... I am convinced that we will live out of boxes at least for the next 5 years because honestly, the more that I unpack, the more boxes there seems to be (almost like they're magically appearring during the night)........
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 am

welcome to the group! the more the merrier! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:57 am

Welcome!!!!! Everyone is just so nice here -you'll love it!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 am

Hello! Welcome!! flower

We must be neighbors! We are in Lynchburg! Smile
Back to top Go down
Muffy

Muffy

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:35 am

AWESOME another Virginian!! bounce Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.awscrap.blogspot.com
wendipooh13

wendipooh13

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:03 pm

well hello and welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
JoynJesus

JoynJesus

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Welcome! We just moved to, so I feel you on that!
Glad you came to play! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
scrapnspire

scrapnspire

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:30 am

welcome!!!
happy you are with us! :-)
ohhhhhh the moving thing rings a bell this summer...moved overseas - and that was an experience! i can understand about swimming in boxes *hehehe*
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapnspire.blogspot.com/
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 am

Welcome to the Scrapbook Get-away! We are excited that you have joined us. Check out our daily challenges if that is your thing, we have some great ones. We have some awesome inspiration in our gallery. See you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another HELLO from the state of Virginia   Another HELLO from the state of Virginia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another HELLO from the state of Virginia
Page 1 of 1