The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blessedintexas

PostSubject: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 am

I hope you will venture over and read my entry for today...Jewels is a wonderful woman, wife, mother, scrapper, friend and has a love for Jesus that is just huge. Hope it was a great Thursday. I am so happy tomorrow it is Friday and time for the weekend and some scrapping. Woohoo!

www.dianawillis.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dianawillis.blogspot.com
imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 am

I went and read.....how nice it is that I just hopped on to see if anyone had been chatting....That is an amazing experience.Sometimes people just know what you need without saying a word,but all in all I know too, that God provides. I do not frequent or even attend a church,nor do I practice a religion.I know my God exists and he is there and I know what he expects.I have known this since a child.Although I have learned the hard way and made many mistakes, he has always watched over me. I can so relate because last year and many other times before,I was in joyin jesus' same spot. i checked my mail and had a $100 refund from my insurance from almost a year before......that wasn't coincidence,it was God. I have had many experiences and it's truly amazing. God is great if you make the time to know him. I'm so glad I read your blog and continue to read more once I get out of this little rut of business on Sunday. hugs to you all!

February Daily Challenges Completed: [/b]
View user profile http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
JoynJesus

PostSubject: Re: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:23 am

Awe Thanks ladies! It's been a busy week and I am just getting to see this (well last night Smile God is so good! good! good! He deserves all glory!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   

Back to top Go down

A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1