The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut Empty
PostSubject: 12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut   12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:08 pm

OK... Lately, I've been experimenting with die cuts, to see what I could do with them to make them look different/better! And I've discovered that there is SO much you can do to jass them up and make the NOT look like die cut! Smile

So, my challenge to you... Use at least one die cut on your layout or card (any die cut is fine), but change it in some way. Layer it, add glitter, stamp on it... whatever you want... you just have to change it from a solid color, flat die cut. Make sense?? LOL

Here is an example to get you started....

12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut RobinWadeSnowAngel

For this, I used several sizes of snowflakes & layered them. Then I added stickles to make them sparkle. Smile

12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut RobinWadeSnowAngelDetail1

12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut RobinWadeSnowAngelDetail2

Remember to upload your creation to the Challenges Gallery and come back and share it here too!! Can't wait to see what you do with your die cuts!!
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: 12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut   12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:58 am

wow that's gorgeous!

Great challenge too!!

Now if I can get all this Christmas stuff done... I can scrap!
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: 12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut   12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 am

stunning Robin! I am hoping to get me some new cricuts carts so I will have more to play with. geek
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: 12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut   12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 am

Robin, this is sooooooooooooo pwetty!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: 12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut   12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 pm

12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut Pictu113_800x600

I layered several Cricut diecuts and embellished them with stickles and a rhinestone.

Made mainly with the December Kit.
Sorry for the crap photo. didn't realize how bad it was until I uploaded. Sad
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: 12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut   12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 am

Kimmy, that is so pretty!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut   12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12/20 Challenge ~ Do something Different with a Die Cut
Page 1 of 1