The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GCD Studios

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

GCD Studios Empty
PostSubject: GCD Studios   GCD Studios I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 am

***just so happens that our March kit will feature products from GCD Studios****

GCD Studios 2010 DT Call

When Saturday, February 27, 2010
Note We are looking for fresh faces to fill our 2010 team. We are looking for

* Motivated team members
* A clean well presented style of Artsy, Shabby, Simple, Modern, Whimsy and much more
* Well/clean photography skills
* You've got to love the product! This is super important! We have 9 new beautiful lines from this winter's CHA '10.
* Bring your personality to the team. We love drama free, fun, and outgoing gals.
* Ability to work fast, if needed (around show times we might need extra work done and working fast is a plus Smile
* Assignments turned in on time.

Scrapbooking is all about being creative, capturing memories, and having fun! When it comes to our design team, we feel that our members should do just that. "Be Creative, capture memories, and HAVE FUN"!

Spots to fill:

Last year we welcomed 13 girls to the team. This year, we have decided to open 15 spots and the 16th spot will be ONLY 1 returning 2009 DT member. We will be looking for

* 3 Altered Item Gals
* 5 Card Gals
* 5 Layout Gals
* 2 International Gals

This is what you'll need to turn in:

* A short paragraph about yourself, explaining who you are and "why you want to work with us"
* 3-4 projects of your best work
* Resume
* A link to your gallery and blog
* List of any teams you are on right now or responsibilities
* Your contact information

Each month the GCD Gals will be asked to create 3 items from our 9 new collections (one of the projects will need to be a written tutorial).

Please keep in mind that we are reserving 2 spots for "new up & coming crafters". This means that these spots will be "reserved" for unpublished gals (which I will teach them the ropes of the publishing world). We find great joy in new talent! So, even if you feel that you're not ready to submit to a design team calls, here is your chance!

This year our team will be working side by side with many other companies and fun new partnerships. We have adhesive, cardstock and much more lined up for our 2010 team.

Remember: please keep the file size under 500KB in the email and send your application to hsonboul@gcdstudios.com

* Open call will close on Feb 27th (at Midnight)
* The new DT members will be contacted by phone on March 5th 2010
* The team will be announced in a fun new way on Monday, March 8th 2010

Thanks for reading this long post and good luck everyone

Link gcdstudios.com
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
lostinadream

lostinadream

GCD Studios Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCD Studios   GCD Studios I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 am

I really like them. Tried out for their team during their last call... maybe I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

GCD Studios Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCD Studios   GCD Studios I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 pm

I tried out last time also, and was thinking of trying again...
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

GCD Studios Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCD Studios   GCD Studios I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:18 am

great minds think alike i tell you!
Shana...last night I applied.I love their stuff. Wishing you ladies luck if you apply....the worst they can say is "no". tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Shana
Admin
Shana

GCD Studios Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCD Studios   GCD Studios I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:38 am

they are also looking for never been published girls too, so anyone out there? go for it
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

GCD Studios Empty
PostSubject: Re: GCD Studios   GCD Studios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GCD Studios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Scrapbook Get-Away :: All that's Scrappy :: Calls & Contest ? What's Out There?-
Jump to: