The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) Empty
PostSubject: 2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)   2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 pm

I went to albums and when I saw this Embarassed ......oh my heart went pitter patter. I love seeing boy pages with pink.....Like yes they men and all things icky alien ,but the pinks just scream love I love you I love you . The circles are few but so bold , the page is just perfect queen . Perhaps it helps too that that precious boy was in it... Then I read below the page....he's now 20 yrs. old....forget it, felt like he was mine Sad ...I have a 16 yr old.
Girls are fun and sweet,but I must admit- there is just something about boys.....

So this is my pick of the day! Ladies I so encourage you to post your pages in your own personal album here at the SBGA....you don't know how much I love lookin' and leavin' love or how I can come here and see amazing work!

2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) Untitl10
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
JoynJesus

JoynJesus

PostSubject: Re: 2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)   2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:06 pm

that is a wonderful layout! love the white space!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: 2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)   2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Thanks! It's hard to believe my baby is 20 yrs. old already........and honestly, he is a wonderful kid.......every parents dream!
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: 2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)   2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:55 am

wow, this is adorable. I never hesitate to use pink on my boy pages. This is a great design. congrats Jan on your potd
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: 2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)   2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm

beautiful page!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)   2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2/12 Pick of Day- Carolina Girl (Jan)
Page 1 of 1