The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3/4 Question of the Day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

3/4 Question of the Day Empty
PostSubject: 3/4 Question of the Day   3/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 am

tell me what do you like to do outdoors? if you even go outdoors..
i love to do yard work. yep. believe it or not, i love to mess with the yard and mowing is my friend! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Question of the Day   3/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:43 am

I shun the sun. I am quite a vampire. Bad thing when you live in one of the sunniest states!

But... I love sitting on my porch with hot cocoa during thunderstorms, splashing in puddles after a storm, and I love playing in the snow. Smile

Occasionally (if it's not too hot) I will sit in my parent backyard with a book in the sun.
Back to top Go down
~tina~

~tina~

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Question of the Day   3/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:06 pm

We try to do a lot outside. My kids have A LOT of energy. Today we went to the park. I love park days. We also go to the Rio Grande Nature Center. We participate with a group called Roots & Shoots. They have environmental projects like clearing dead wood from the bosque so it doesn't catch fire in the summer. We used to fish a lot in Colorado & my kids love that. I love to garden & I love mowing, too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.sowsproutbloom.blogspot.com
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Question of the Day   3/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:49 pm

I love sitting outside and reading. But I just love being outdoors in the spring/summer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Question of the Day   3/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 am

i like sitting on the front porch swing and piddling in the yards with dh but if it's hot hot, i want to be inside under the air conditioner! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Question of the Day   3/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3/4 Question of the Day
Page 1 of 1