The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just love it here!

Go down 
+2
Robin
imapaperlover
6 posters
AuthorMessage
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

I just love it here! Empty
PostSubject: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:03 pm

I have missed ya'll! and scrappin' ....funeral stuff is over and done, had to drop my economics class...it was just too much to do that , english 2, work full time, be married with children,so i dropped it. i felt so lost just missing one asignment.it was tough to drop,but i couldn't do it. it was stressin' me out. i am an overachiever. i want to do everything now and right...no patience.....
anyhow, missed ya'll and i just wanted to let ya'll know!

i just finished up my outline for my research paper. hope to scrap something this wkend. or atleast one thing tomorrow! geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Aw, You ARE a busy woman!! Sometimes we need to make the hard decisions to do what's best. Since DH hasn't been able to find work, he's gone back to school. He's taking 4 classes (essentially considered a full-time student). 2 are at the college & 2 are on-line... I think he knows how you feel! It's tough enough being a college student, but to also try to be wife, mom & friend... you hang in there my friend. I can't wait to see you creating again! <<HUGS>>
Back to top Go down
~tina~

~tina~

PostSubject: Re: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 pm

You are seriously Superwoman, Lora. That's a lot to juggle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sowsproutbloom.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:21 am

*hands Lora a cape and a big embroidered S for her shirt*
Back to top Go down
JoynJesus

JoynJesus

PostSubject: Re: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Robin wrote:
Aw, You ARE a busy woman!! Sometimes we need to make the hard decisions to do what's best. Since DH hasn't been able to find work, he's gone back to school. He's taking 4 classes (essentially considered a full-time student). 2 are at the college & 2 are on-line... I think he knows how you feel! It's tough enough being a college student, but to also try to be wife, mom & friend... you hang in there my friend. I can't wait to see you creating again! <<HUGS>>

I second all she said! My hubby too is in school and balancing work, hubby, daddy. That is tough and I admire you for it! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 pm

I am dying that I have not had more time for my own site...work is killing me until this dang state test is over. We are on crunch time until the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:19 am

Shana wrote:
I am dying that I have not had more time for my own site...work is killing me until this dang state test is over. We are on crunch time until the end of the month.

I hear you there. Ours are the next 2 weeks. I'll be SO GLAD when they are OVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just love it here!   I just love it here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just love it here!
Page 1 of 1