The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the craziest thing....

Go down 
+7
Shana
CasieD
imapaperlover
pictures2pages
Alecia
Robin
lostinadream
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lostinadream

lostinadream

What's the craziest thing.... Empty
PostSubject: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:03 am

What's the craziest thing you've bought or done in the name of scrapbooking?

Once I painted my foot blue with stayz-on Ink to help out a fellow scrapper. She was doing a page on pedicures and wanted a foot print on her page, so I offered up mine! My foot was blue for 3 days. LOL Just came to mind since I am scrapping with those same ladies tonight!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:35 am

ROFL lol! I can't think of anything too crazy that I've done.... yet!! geek
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:16 am

Oh my, now THAT is funny!! Hmmm, will have to do some thinking on it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
pictures2pages

pictures2pages

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 am

Made a 20 page 8X8 album to give as a gift in less than a weeks time. Shocked
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 am

I haven't done nothing too crazy at all but I am open!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
CasieD

CasieD

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 am

Well I didn't think it was all that crazy..... but everyone else thought I was nuts when I dressed the kids in red shirts for our trip to the apple orchard! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://talloaksretreat.com
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:40 am

love the blue foot! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
wendipooh13

wendipooh13

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:08 am

that is soo funny!!!!!

nothing too crazy comes to mind.. but I've sure I've managed Laughing
Back to top Go down
rachael

rachael

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:20 am

I steal stuff and break rules in the name of scrapbooking... Like menus, coasters, etc and i totally take pictures when they say you can't, go to no tresspassing areas to get them too!
Back to top Go down
dlew03

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:02 am

About a year ago, I started to panic because I didn't have the "just because" pictures that most people do...... so one day, I decided that I HAD to have a picture of my then 14 year old son and husband outside playing in the rain. So one day, it was raining "cats and dogs", I suggested that we ride up to the mountain so I could get some shots of them twirling and umbrella an just acting goofy in the pouring rain. Not only did the pictures turn out awful, all 3 of us ended up drenched and where I'd had them pose at, they started to sink down into the mud so they were caked in mud by the time we headed back home.
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:05 am

I take those illegal pictures too.. heh.

& oh no!! What a muddy mess!! Sad Maybe try pictures in the sun with an umbrella next time...LOL But I've done that, taken pictures JUST for a scrapbooking.
Back to top Go down
teenyterrors

teenyterrors

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 am

the craziest thing would be being the only parent up front and center snapping photos. people look at me like i am nuts scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.teenyterrors.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the craziest thing....   What's the craziest thing.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the craziest thing....
Page 1 of 1