The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Night Food Offerings :o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alecia

Alecia

Halloween Night Food Offerings :o) Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Night Food Offerings :o)   Halloween Night Food Offerings :o) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 am

Saw these offers on a blog I follow and wanted to pass them on (quoted from I Heart Saving Money blog). Very Happy

Halloween Night Food Offerings :o) Sonic

Sonic Restaurants are offering .50¢ corn dogs on Halloween from 5 pm to 10 pm. Some locations are doing the same–and they are giving FREE ice cream to kids that visit while wearing their costume. Be sure to call to confirm that your location is participating!

Halloween Night Food Offerings :o) Taco

On Halloween from 6pm until midnight, you can get a FREE Black Jack Taco at Taco Bell! Go HERE for details.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

Halloween Night Food Offerings :o) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Night Food Offerings :o)   Halloween Night Food Offerings :o) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:43 am

I wish we had a sonic. I love sonic....always go when I'm out of town! LOL
Back to top Go down

Halloween Night Food Offerings :o)
Page 1 of 1