The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith Sisters CT call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

Faith Sisters CT call Empty
PostSubject: Faith Sisters CT call   Faith Sisters CT call I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:32 pm

This is a site that I am involved with and would encourage those of you that like Scrapping your Faith to check it out. If you do digi, they have some stuff for you. If you are paper, then you will not get any supplies but can still be on the CT.
FaithSisters.com is searching for Creative Team members, to start in 2010 with the
My Lifetime Story Challenges that will be posted in advance for Jan -Dec, due every
Tuesday. This call is for paper, hybrid & digital scrappers, with possible publishing
opportunities. Digital scrappers may use our shop products for thier challenge
assignments.You can view this challenge introduction by clicking on the My Lifetime
Story banner on the home page.

If you would enjoy being part of a Christ centered, fun , friendly, inspirational
community, and love to share your talents, then this is the place for you!

To apply for our creative team and to get more information, send an email to
creativeteam@faithsisters.com with the following information.

* Your Name
* Your Faith Sisters forum username
* Email address
* List of current Creative Team's if you are on any
* Link to your most up to date gallery
Link to your blog if you have one.

*DEADLINE for CT Applicants is November 27th.*
New Team Members to be contacted on the 28th and will be announced on the 29th!

Please register and introduce yourself in our forum and get to know us and see what we are all about.
We would love to get to know you!

*Faithsisters.com is a place for PAPER, DIGITAL and HYBRID Scrapbooking/Faithbooking.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:
http://faithsisters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11589.0

Regards,
The Faith Sisters Message Forum Team.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net

Faith Sisters CT call
Page 1 of 1