The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm   Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Kimmie, that turned out great!! I'm sorry I couldn't play along last night. Sad

I'll try to get mine done & posted later tonight or tomorrow (depending on how long I have to work today.)
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm   Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 am

I hope you're feeling better today Robin.

If anyone else out there wants to do it too, just scraplift our pages (or make a page where you followed our directions) and post it here my Tuesday at midnight to be eligible for the RAK from me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm   Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:36 am

OK, Well, I tried this one, and it ended up taking on a life of it's own! lol! Soooo... I'll try again tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
JoynJesus

JoynJesus

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm   Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 am

oh, wow! great job ladies~ Sorry we took a last minute trip away with the kids this weekend. It was crazy, but we are back today and I am here. This looked fun! You ladies are rockin
Back to top Go down
http://www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm   Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round Robin Game HERE @ 7pm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2