The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal albums on the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steph

Steph

Personal albums on the forum Empty
PostSubject: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:40 am

I'm not sure I've uploaded stuff right...tried to upload a lot of layouts the other day, but it says my album is empty. What did I do wrong?
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 am

Your photos did now show up , I deleted them because they were nothing but red x. I think it was due to the server change because the ones that I posted prior to the change did the same. LMK if you can not get one to upload now and if so then there is a problem. I have had no problems since the last update. Sorry for the inconvience. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
CoreyW

CoreyW

PostSubject: Re: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:04 am

I'm having a different issue - not sure if you can help or if I should pm you - but when I click the upload button for my personal album - this is my response The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 am

Corey, we had that same problem last week too... earlier today on another said Shana said something about purchasing more space. So maybe it will be fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
CoreyW

CoreyW

PostSubject: Re: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:20 am

thanks Kimmy - I haven't been through all the posts yet so I appreciate the info!
Back to top Go down
Steph

Steph

PostSubject: Re: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Don't worry, Shana...just thought it might be something I wasn't doing right! Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 am

I feel bad that you spent that time doing it and it didn't show up. There is plenty of space, hope you will reload.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal albums on the forum   Personal albums on the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal albums on the forum
Page 1 of 1