The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trailmakers CHALLENGE BLOG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

Trailmakers CHALLENGE BLOG Empty
PostSubject: Trailmakers CHALLENGE BLOG   Trailmakers CHALLENGE BLOG I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:27 am

August 1st when we start issuing weekly challenges here on the TrailMakers Blog. Each day I will introduce you to a member of our Design Team. I am so excited for this week to come that I have decided to start the fun a day early by announcing a contest!!!! And, YES, there are fabulous prizes at stake!!!

Since we would like to start our first challenge week with as many followers as possible I need you to introduce our blog to all your friends and followers!!!

Here are the rules:

Each of you uses a particular name when following blogs, so for every person that signs up this week as a follower and names you (using your "follower" name) in the comments section of this post as the person who has introduced them to our blog I will put BOTH of you in for the chance to win the goody box at the end of the week.

There is NO limit to the number of times you can be entered - just keep sending your friends our way!!!

And, to make this even sweeter -
***if we have 50 followers by the time we post our first challenge on Sunday, August, 1st - I will choose ONE winner.
*** if we have 75 followers by the time we post our first challenge, I will choose TWO winners!!
*** And if we pass 100 followers - I will choose THREE winners!!!!

So - the more friends you get following - the better your chances of winning!!

BE SURE TO NAME ME IN YOUR POST IF YOU DECIDED TO FOLLOW!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net

Trailmakers CHALLENGE BLOG
Page 1 of 1