The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's around?Chat here!

Go down 
+6
scrappin_in_AK
Shana
scrlvr78
imapaperlover
Alecia
lostinadream
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 am

Hi pink, glad that you are here to join our crop. Just FYI we also have daily challenges and an "Its all about the SCRAPS" monthly challenge too.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:56 am

Back, and about to post my next challenge. I just gotta upload my picture first. Smile
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:34 am

i have got to catch up! my printer is out of ink....darn it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:43 am

Hey Lora. Smile
My printer needs new yellow ink and soon won't print w/out it. I have a spare, but am trying to use my box of already printed pictures!
Back to top Go down
dlew03

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:08 am

I'm here and hoping to get some of the challenges done....
Back to top Go down
blessedintexas

blessedintexas

PostSubject: hi ladies...   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:21 am

i am here scrapping away....hoping to get a lot more done!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dianawillis.blogspot.com
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 am

Diana, glad to hear that you are getting so much done.
Back to top Go down
blessedintexas

blessedintexas

PostSubject: I know right   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:15 am

Now that I have figured out the firefox is so much better than IE, I will have all my things uploaded by tomorrow...hopefully I can get the signature thng to work too - I didnt realize how slow Internet Explorer was...holy cow...anyway I hope you will be pleased with my cards and layouts...I willl post them on my blog as well as over at SIStv with hopes it will inspire some friends to come and check out the kit for this month.

What r you doing and why dont you have your scrappy things with you???
Back to top Go down
http://www.dianawillis.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 am

My best friend is over and she's playing along. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 am

I had to come down here because DJ is in a theatrical production and he wanted me there. The performance is tomorrow. When I was packing I didn't even think about bringing my things. Usually when I am here I never get anything done. cat
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 am

what show is he in Shana?
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 am

church kind of ate me today, Sunday school went long because of the play we're preparing and then I got asked to go out to lunch.... now I'm full and tired!

I'm gonna upload my pages I did last night for the challenges...then check out these new ones posted! Smile
Back to top Go down
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 am

Just uploaded three more pics for the month long scrap challenge. And I already uploaded three earlier. Three more to do, later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 am

hey danielle! Smile
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 am

Hi Ladies!

I'm SO SO Sorry I haven't been around this weekend! Sad I had to work Saturday morning & then we unexpectedly had to move rooms around in the house we are staying in and we just finished getting everyone settled for the night! Sad I'm so bummed... I had planned to scrap the whole day away! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 am

Hey there ladies, I've been CRAZY busy the past few days myself. So sad I haven't gotten to play along more. Sad Soooo needing some scrappy time and soon. Can't wait for the long weekend, I'm hoping to scrap lots! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
pink

pink

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:49 am

I got a couple of the challenges finished. Not as many as I would've liked to, but it was still fun. Thanks for letting me play! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's around?Chat here!   Who's around?Chat here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's around?Chat here!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2