The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2/4 Question of the Day

Go down 
+3
Robin
Jan
imapaperlover
7 posters
AuthorMessage
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

2/4 Question of the Day Empty
PostSubject: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 pm

What are you up to this weekend? Do you plan on having sun???? I miss the sun. No No No
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:56 am

suppose to rain tomorrow and be cold here again this weekend......i'm sure the weekend will consist of lots of cooking and hopefully (fingercrossed) i will get the hot water working at the kitchen sink again.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:33 am

This weekend they are calling for another 6-10 inches of ice/snow mix (so far), so no sun for us! It's supposed to start early in the day tomorrow and go through into Saturday.... YUCK!!

We are hoping things clear up enough for Super Bowl Sunday, so our friends can still come over for some good conversation & good food (oh yeah, and some football). We aren't big football fans, and neither of the teams playing interest us, but that's ok... it's an excuse to get together! Smile
Back to top Go down
DawnHopkins

DawnHopkins

PostSubject: Re: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 am

I haven't checked the weather...we're having an outdoor service at church, so I'm hoping no rain. Shocked

This weekend I'll be unpacking. Working full-time and trying to get this house together is not fun. Maybe I'll be able to scrap soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommysboys.blogspot.com
scrlvr78

scrlvr78

PostSubject: Re: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:06 am

No idea about the sun. It'd be nice. But I'm scrapping all weekend. Well, that I know of at least.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/socrlovr
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:15 am

I gotta get things ready for parent teacher conferences... Sad But I also plan on scrapping!
Back to top Go down
JoynJesus

JoynJesus

PostSubject: Re: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:14 pm

Suppose to rain here too! We shall see! We don't have any plans for the weekend! So, maybe we will wing it and go somewhere fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2/4 Question of the Day   2/4 Question of the Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2/4 Question of the Day
Page 1 of 1