The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans this Weekend?

Go down 
+5
rachael
scrapnspire
lostinadream
Suzanne
Shana
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

Plans this Weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 am

Anyone have any scrappy plans this weekend? I have to go out of town tomorrow night but plan on being home Sat. afternoon and Sunday to clean this mess of a scrap room and get busy. I just can't stand the mess any longer...and that is saying a lot from me. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Suzanne

Suzanne

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:02 am

Well, you should know this about me right away, I generally do NOT like weekends. Everyone is home, making messes and generally keeping me out of my scrap room! lol!

That said, I DO have a project that needs finishing, so that will be my excuse. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://oscrappyday.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:37 am

I have to go to a teacher in-service all day Saturday and prepare for Parent Teacher conferences next week. Sad

But my friends & I have a date to play Beatles Rockband on Saturday night!
Back to top Go down
junquean

PostSubject: weekend   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Plans for Fri night is the night I have planned for me and the DH for some fun by ourselves. I don't have them completely thought out yet......Bu, sat is scrappy for me....YAY lol!
Back to top Go down
scrapnspire

scrapnspire

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:07 pm

my first scrap weekend here in Germany and planning to fly to Cologne to meet up with some ladies at C.A.R. scrapbook event!!
i'm demo-ing make & takes for Bettypepper

sneak peeks on my blog - found here: ScrapNspire

more about the event here -
C.A.R.

should be a good time!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapnspire.blogspot.com/
rachael

rachael

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 pm

My son's birthday party is tomorrow, so tonight I get to bake cupcakes. NO ONE has RSVP'd yet, but I am told that is common in these parts. Tomorrow will be cleaning house and getting set up. I am hoping to get working on a cyber crop this weekend. I had one last weekend too, hope DH doesn't freak out! It's deer season so he will probably be goe all day sunday anyway! I need to work on a project for a friend, I have a new kitty that I need to scrap, and some pictures of our thunderstorm last night.
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:10 pm

lostinadream wrote:
I have to go to a teacher in-service all day Saturday and prepare for Parent Teacher conferences next week. Sad

But my friends & I have a date to play Beatles Rockband on Saturday night!

Beatles rockband sounds so fun, what an awesome date night
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:11 pm

junquean wrote:
Plans for Fri night is the night I have planned for me and the DH for some fun by ourselves. I don't have them completely thought out yet......Bu, sat is scrappy for me....YAY lol!

Oh, la la!! Embarassed sounds like a date I need to plan.
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:19 pm

rachael wrote:
My son's birthday party is tomorrow, so tonight I get to bake cupcakes. NO ONE has RSVP'd yet, but I am told that is common in these parts. Tomorrow will be cleaning house and getting set up. I am hoping to get working on a cyber crop this weekend. I had one last weekend too, hope DH doesn't freak out! It's deer season so he will probably be goe all day sunday anyway! I need to work on a project for a friend, I have a new kitty that I need to scrap, and some pictures of our thunderstorm last night.

Busy weekend for you! No one RSVP's much here either. Crop sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
AmberG

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:56 pm

I have scrapped my heart out tonite...working on Christmas cards...I want to make pink one's this year. I've gotta work all weekend. I'm a Pediatric Nurse and work night shift (I'm a nite owl and have worked that shift for almost 9 years, love it). Starting Monday, hubby & I are both off on vacation. Gonna do a "Fall" clean of my house and our town has their yearly festival next week. Several of my friends from Church will be there with their own booth, they make beautiful primative crafts.
Back to top Go down
http://thecountryscrapper.blogspot.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:03 am

Well, I had to work this morning, and I've been VERY lazy this afternoon/evening. However, my goal for tomorrow is to get my scrappy area organized enough to actually SCRAP!! We recently had to move, so things are a bit crazy right now! BUT, I do have a nice little space, and I can't wait to get creative! Smile
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 am

i am going to see couples therapy tonight with the honey
saturday we're taking kids to turkeyfest in Cuero....that will be good fun and pics should it decide not to rain....i will scrap!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Steph

Steph

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:21 am

I will try and do some tomorrow...got some new supplies recently, so must make time to play with those Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans this Weekend?   Plans this Weekend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans this Weekend?
Page 1 of 1