The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Plans?

Go down 
+4
scrapnspire
Robin
kyleighsmom0120
lostinadream
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lostinadream

lostinadream

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:13 am

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

I'm taking my niece to a harvest festival on Saturday, 2 of her other aunties are coming along too. Very Happy I just love the pumpkin patch, it's worth the 30 mile drive to get there. Very Happy I am crazy about pumpkins. I always buy 4 or 5 real ones every year, and I collect pumpkins too!

I am so looking forward to resting this weekend too...I was at school for 13 hours on Wednesday & 11 hours today for parent teacher conferences. UGH. So glad we have Fall Break next week and I will have time to scrap & nap! cheers
Back to top Go down
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Well that sounds like fun! We had an apple fest this past weekend. There was over 30,000 people there, it was rather crazy, but fun all around! Tonight I have a party to go to for a friend. Then tomorrow I'm taking Kyleigh apple picking again since we have none left...even though we went two weeks ago! We've been busy baking. Then Sunday I am hoping to just relax. Monday, Kyleigh is going to her friend's house for the day! So hopefully I'll be scrapping!!!
Back to top Go down
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:49 pm

Well that sounds like fun! We had an apple fest this past weekend. There was over 30,000 people there, it was rather crazy, but fun all around! Tonight I have a party to go to for a friend. Then tomorrow I'm taking Kyleigh apple picking again since we have none left...even though we went two weeks ago! We've been busy baking. Then Sunday I am hoping to just relax. Monday, Kyleigh is going to her friend's house for the day! So hopefully I'll be scrapping!!!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Not a whole lot planned for the weekend. I do plan to hit my scrappy space & do SOMETHING in there! LOL We'll probably take our younger two girls to the movies at some point, but mostly it will be a relaxing weekend! (I hope! Wink)
Back to top Go down
scrapnspire

scrapnspire

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:11 pm

working on scrapbook projects & enjoying a weekend of being home :-)
good times!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapnspire.blogspot.com/
Steph

Steph

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 am

TV, wine, ice-cream. And hopefully some scrapping!
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 am

I scrapped last night and watched a couple of chick flicks. Gonna try to get a little more scrapping done this afternoon, because I'm going out to my husband's band gig tonight to meet up with some friends. Haven't been out in a while, so it should be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 am

Well no apple picking today, Kyleigh woke up with a low grade fever and a whole lot of crankiness. So we are home relaxing. I find it pretty amusing that my daughter has found a new love for the movie 27 dresses.
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:50 am

So sorry that Kyleigh is sick Jessica, hope she feels better soon!! I love that movie too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:53 am

Alecia wrote:
So sorry that Kyleigh is sick Jessica, hope she feels better soon!! I love that movie too! Very Happy

Thanks. I think it's just with the change of weather so much lately it's finally catching up with her. As for the movie, I love it also, but we've watched it at least 6 times in the past 24hrs. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:58 am

Hehehe, obsessed much! Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jan

Jan

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:39 am

nothing exciting planned. we're just bumming around the house this weekend. did our grocery shopping last night and getting ready to trim the hedges now. cooking a pot roast tomorrow and that's it - that's our whole weekend in a nut shell!
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:51 am

Apple fest sounds fun. I am just taking it easy this weekend. Plan on cleaning my house but it didn't happen today. I don't have to work on Monday so that is AWESOME! I slept a lot today. Felt so good. Sleep I need to get my scrappy mess organized too.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
lostinadream

lostinadream

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:11 am

Home from the Harvest Fest with tons of pics to scrap. My niece had such a blast, but we wore her out! She slept all the way home... and then I took a nap when I got home! We got so many pumpkins we filled the trunk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekend Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Plans?   Weekend Plans? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Plans?
Page 1 of 1