The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blessedintexas

blessedintexas

A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus Empty
PostSubject: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 am

I hope you will venture over and read my entry for today...Jewels is a wonderful woman, wife, mother, scrapper, friend and has a love for Jesus that is just huge. Hope it was a great Thursday. I am so happy tomorrow it is Friday and time for the weekend and some scrapping. Woohoo!

www.dianawillis.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.dianawillis.blogspot.com
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 am

I went and read.....how nice it is that I just hopped on to see if anyone had been chatting....That is an amazing experience.Sometimes people just know what you need without saying a word,but all in all I know too, that God provides. I do not frequent or even attend a church,nor do I practice a religion.I know my God exists and he is there and I know what he expects.I have known this since a child.Although I have learned the hard way and made many mistakes, he has always watched over me. I can so relate because last year and many other times before,I was in joyin jesus' same spot. i checked my mail and had a $100 refund from my insurance from almost a year before......that wasn't coincidence,it was God. I have had many experiences and it's truly amazing. God is great if you make the time to know him. I'm so glad I read your blog and continue to read more once I get out of this little rut of business on Sunday. hugs to you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
JoynJesus

JoynJesus

PostSubject: Re: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:23 am

Awe Thanks ladies! It's been a busy week and I am just getting to see this (well last night Smile God is so good! good! good! He deserves all glory!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joy-n-jesus.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus   A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day - Day 4 and a new blog to share in lines with the challenge...Joy~N~Jesus
Page 1 of 1