The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scraprooms-Share yours!

Go down 
+8
pictures2pages
imapaperlover
Alecia
Jan
kyleighsmom0120
Shana
Robin
lostinadream
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lostinadream

lostinadream

Scraprooms-Share yours! Empty
PostSubject: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 am

If you don't have a whole room share the space you scrap in.
I love to see where other people create!

My room...
Back when it was newly painted (3 years ago!)... and very organized. It's now huge mess. The paint color is matched to the paper I used for the border...Lollipop shoppe from basic grey.

Scraprooms-Share yours! Image_large_80710

Scraprooms-Share yours! Image_large_80708

Scraprooms-Share yours! Image_large_80705

There is an inspiration board & shelves above the table now.

Scraprooms-Share yours! Image_large_80709

Looking at these pics makes me realize how much I need to clean/reorganize my room!!I have a week's vacation coming up- maybe I can get to it then!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:26 am

Oooh... such a nice, creative space! LOVE the colors!!

My space is still half packed. BUT, my goal is to have finished tomorrow! I'll take some pics and post when I'm done! Smile

Last edited by Robin on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 am

oh my, I would n't be so embarrased to sh ow my space if it was as neat and tidy as yours. Mine is a mess No , ds is supposed to help me move some stuff around tomorrow so maybe by nextweekend I can post some pics...
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:16 pm

It's not neat and tidy any more.
Those pictures are 3 years old. LOL
Back to top Go down
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:05 am

I love the little buckets!!!

I would love to share pics of my space, however there are tons of stacks of papers on the desk, fabric on top of my paper holders. And Kyleigh has decided to decorate my stamp pad holder with Princess stickers. Plus unfortunately I think that my camera is someplace in the massacre on my desk.
Back to top Go down
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Love your scraproom! I'm almost ashamed to show my little crappy scrap spot! Laughing

Okay here goes!
Scraprooms-Share yours! 2n6vzit
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:33 am

LOVE your spaces ladies!! My current space is in my master bedroom... one day I will have my own room!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Alecia- mine used to be a crappy spare room.... we called it "the room where things go to die..." I shoved all my junk in there. Then my dad pointed out that it would be a much better scrapspace than my kitchen table & offered to help me redo it. Though it stayed much cleaner when it was in my kitchen!! LOL

Jan- I love your green baskets & your idea board!! Such a pretty organized space!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:15 pm

Jan, that looks great! You have lots of great storage too (love the green!)

Well, I've got my almost finished and I'll try to get some pics up later! I'm SO excited to FINALLY have a little corner to play in!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jan

Jan

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 am

Thanks ladies! I would love to have a state of the art scraproom one day but my son would have to move out first and he has assured his Dad and I that he doesn't plan on leaving for a long, long time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:18 am

oh i love ya'lls spaces. they are sooo cute! super cute. I am currently in the garage. It is my new scrap space....it works for now,but we'll end up moving and I demanded my own room already! I'll post pics soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
pictures2pages

pictures2pages

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Love the pics ladies!! Love seeing other peoples scrap spaces.
Back to top Go down
alteredego

alteredego

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:33 pm

those are some great spaces
Back to top Go down
http://alteredego-mividaloca.blogspot.com/
jscraps4u

jscraps4u

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:57 pm

WOW...LOVE those spaces.

I love what you did with the closet.

and Jan...those shelves...What a great idea.

I'll have to tidy mine up a bit...it is in disaster state right now! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpaluga.blogspot.com
jscraps4u

jscraps4u

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 am

Ok...I posted mine on my blog. It seems all the message boards I frequent have started a scrap space discussion.

Here is the link if you'd like to take a peak -->Janet's scrap space
Back to top Go down
http://www.jpaluga.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:00 am

Ohh Janet, I love your cabinets!
I wish I had room in my scraproom for my computer too.
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 am

NICE space Janet, and looks way organized!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
Steph

Steph

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:26 pm

I still live with my familly, so I have to scrap in my bedroom Crying or Very sad I dream of having my own scrap studio when I get my own house one day.
Back to top Go down
pictures2pages

pictures2pages

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:35 am

Awesome space Janet, and it was already there how nice!!
Back to top Go down
teajays

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:31 pm

I just got to re-do my scrap room so I will try and take some pics and get them posted. It still needs to be painted but I really love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 pm

janet i love your cabinets...beautiful
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Wow, Janet, you space is beautiful! LOVE all of the counters & cabints!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scraprooms-Share yours!   Scraprooms-Share yours! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scraprooms-Share yours!
Page 1 of 1