The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who do you love?

Go down 
+14
pictures2pages
Steph
imapaperlover
stacyr
kyleighsmom0120
Jan
scrapnspire
Alecia
Robin
Suzanne
AmberG
Shana
lostinadream
rachael
18 posters
AuthorMessage
rachael

rachael

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:25 pm

I thought since we are all new and the site is new, maybe it would be nice to find out who we all scrap with. I am SOOOOO a fan of Sassafras Lass. I am still loving Basic Grey, but some of their recent stuff just hasn't been up my alley. Or maybe my alley just relocated, not sure! I also find myself buying a lot of My Minds Eye recently.

So who do you love? CHA brought out SOOOO many cool new lines!
Back to top Go down
lostinadream

lostinadream

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 pm

The only new BG line I'm in love with is Eerie, because I love Halloween... but old school BG !!! My faves still. I have been hording some Mortifica and about every other old BG line. MY scraproom is decorated in Lollipop Shoppe colors! I used the stripey paper as a wallpaper border & took it to the hardware store to match the blue for the paint!

I have a mad addiction to Glimmer Mist. My container is overflowing and I just bought more. LOL I'm also lovin' the new Pink Paislee stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shana
Admin
Shana

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:20 pm

I love almost everything. My favorites are Scenic Route (so sad they are closing), Basic Grey, MME, American Crafts
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Shana
Admin
Shana

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:22 pm

lostinadream wrote:
The only new BG line I'm in love with is Eerie, because I love Halloween... but old school BG !!! My faves still. I have been hording some Mortifica and about every other old BG line. MY scraproom is decorated in Lollipop Shoppe colors! I used the stripey paper as a wallpaper border & took it to the hardware store to match the blue for the paint!

I have a mad addiction to Glimmer Mist. My container is overflowing and I just bought more. LOL I'm also lovin' the new Pink Paislee stuff.

Lollipop Shoppe has some awesome colors...old favorite of mine also. Bet your room is adorable.
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
AmberG

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 pm

I adore My Mind's Eye, Melissa Frances, Cosmo Cricket, and Sassafrass....oh the list could go on and on!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thecountryscrapper.blogspot.com
Suzanne

Suzanne

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:52 am

I usually am a huge MM fan, but not so much this time around. Right now, I'm diggin' Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey, I love their new lines, especially Eskimo Kisses! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://oscrappyday.blogspot.com
lostinadream

lostinadream

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 am

Shana wrote:
lostinadream wrote:

Lollipop Shoppe has some awesome colors...old favorite of mine also. Bet your room is adorable.

I'll start a thread a post some pictures. I love my room- but currently it's a big fat MESS!
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:48 am

There are just too many to name! LOL I love color & pattern and am drawn to papers based on that. I do love BG, MME, Kaiser, K&Co... see, I told you there are too many to list! LOL BUT, My most favorite "go to" company is definately Prima. I don't know if I can scrap a LO without something Prima on it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:08 am

I am SO sad about Scenic Route, they were my absolute FAVE!! Sad

Also love American Crafts, Sassafras Lass, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
scrapnspire

scrapnspire

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:18 am

i'm always lovin' stamp companies!!
crazy love for Inkadinkado, Prima, Hambly, Tim Holtz, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (it would be a dream to own ALL the colors - all so delicious), Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras....to name a "few" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.scrapnspire.blogspot.com/
Jan

Jan

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 am

October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket
Back to top Go down
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:43 am

Basic Grey and American Crafts...but loving some of October Afternoon lately.
Back to top Go down
Alecia

Alecia

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 am

Oh yeah, October Afternoon for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aleciac.blogspot.com
stacyr

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am

OH!!!! So many papers so little time!!!! I don't think I can pick just one!!! I love everything....paper, buttons, rub-ons, ribbon!!!!! THICKERS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://stacy-scrappinqueen.blogspot.com
imapaperlover

imapaperlover

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:32 am

lostinadream wrote:

I love it all! but i really would like to learn how to use those glimmer mists..i love its look and i am just waiting to try it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imapaperlover.blogspot.com
Steph

Steph

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:20 am

Ooooh, lots...American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafrass, Collage Press, October Afternoon...I could go on!
Back to top Go down
kyleighsmom0120

kyleighsmom0120

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:27 am

I have recently started using American Crafts D-ring binder as my album and love the versatility...I can put in my 8x8, 6x6, 6x12, 12x12 all in one album
Back to top Go down
pictures2pages

pictures2pages

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 pm

I love paper fancy pants, Crate paper, Scenic Route ( another one who is very sad they are closing) MME and so many others.
Back to top Go down
scrappin_in_AK

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:07 am

My favs are American Crafts, Maya Road, Jenni Bowlin, MME
Back to top Go down
Steph

Steph

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 am

Oooooh, good question! I love American Crafts, Sassafras, Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon and just recently I bought a load of Collage Press stuff which I adored...have submitted to their DT call as well!
Back to top Go down
wendipooh13

wendipooh13

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:40 am

I know I am also WAY sad about Scenic Route.. they were forsure a fave!!!

Also a huge fan os Sassafras, Cosmo, American Crafts and October AFternoon....
Back to top Go down
MartiC

MartiC

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Too many to name but big favs are Basic Grey, Scenic Route, MME, BoBunny and MM!
Back to top Go down
StaceyScraps

StaceyScraps

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Too many to name! The one company that I just can't get into is Sassafrass Lass. Their stuff does nothing for me.
Back to top Go down
rachael

rachael

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 pm

I just ordered a bunch of the OA Report card. I am so stoked! I am sad about Scenic route too. And lollipop shop was one of my fav BG lines too! That green paper with the big pink polka dots? I hoarded that stuff for like 2 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who do you love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you love?   Who do you love? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who do you love?
Page 1 of 1