The Scrapbook Get-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scrapbook Get-Away

The Scrapbook Get-Away is the perfect place to get away from the real world and socialize with those with similar interest, purchase spectacular kits and share your scrapbook talent with others.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shana
Admin
Shana

Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10) Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10)   Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:34 am

This week we will have a three part challenge. Don't let that scare you away, it won't be that hard.
Part 1: Create a food journal, use your scrapbooking skills to make it your own. This is necessary in order to complete Part 2 of this challenge. Load it into the gallery under contest and at the end of the month I will let my dd choose a name of all that complete for a RAK from me.

Part 2: The power of writing it down. It is important for your weight loss success to record what you eat and drink. Use the food journal that you create to journal you meals, snacks, and drinks. If it goes in your mouth, it goes in the journal. Dieting/healthy eating takes effort. Think of your food journal as a way to help make sure your effort pays off.

Part 3: Intake!!! Drink 8 glasses of water a day! YES! 8 full glasses. This is a tough one for me but I plan on doing it.

Okay, how simple is that. I told you I would take it easy on you the first week. If you arrive after the first week, don't skip this step, catch up!
Back to top Go down
https://thescrapbookget-away.forumotion.net
Robin

Robin

Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10)   Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:29 pm

This is a great challenge & great advice!!

I'll have to catch up with this one, as we just don't have the capability to really eat great. I am trying and have cut out things to start. Once we get settled, the real push to be healthy begins!! Smile
Back to top Go down

Challenge Week #1 (1/4-1/10)
Page 1 of 1